"People don't resist change. They do, however, resist badly managed change."
What is it?
Change in inevitable, but few organisations have a clear method of evaluating, planning and implementing change. With the introduction of an effective change management process you will have a clear process and selection of techniques to implement changes successfully, whether large or small.
Change Management is a structured process and appropriate tools to introduce change within an organisation in a systematic and effective way.
When to use it:
- When you need to make large-scale changes to meet internal or external challenges.
- When you have encountered resistance to previous changes.
- When previous changes were not as successful as expected.
- A recognition of the factors that will enable change and how to build on them.
- The identification of the factors that will hinder change and how best to address them.
- The creation of a culture where change is seen as positive and becomes the norm.
- Involvement of people in change, enabling them to embrace constant evolution.
- Increased levels of innovation and creativity.
How TQMI can help:
Whatever the changes you wish to implement, TQMI can help you to understand the real drivers towards successful change - and the potential barriers. We will assist in determining what style of change is right for you and your people, and how to implement changes effectively. Through training and coaching, we can also enable you to manage change using internal resource rather than being continually dependent on external change agents.