"Passion without system is as ineffective as system without passion"
What is it?
ISO 9001/2008 is an international quality standard focusing an organisation on meeting its customers' requirements through the use of effective management systems, operating procedures and continuous improvement.
When to use it:
- If you need to achieve an internationally recognised standard for your management system.
- In response to customer pressure for business systems that are "in control".
- To introduce and formalise external audit into your process of process management.
- Helps to assure those activities designed to give you a competitive edge.
- Provides traceability, enhancing the resolution of quality issues.
- Helps to focus on reducing waste and rework.
- Helps to ensure product and service consistency.
- Increases awareness of existing processes.
- Allows you to identify and take corrective action when needed.
- Enables the identification of root causes.
How TQMI can help:
We can provide the consultancy, training and software tools necessary to improve customer service and integrate ISO 9001/2008 into your wider improvement process.