"Only one out of five workers today is giving full discretionary effort on the job and this 'engagement gap' poses serious risks for employers because of the strong connection between employee engagement and company financial performance."
What is it?
A flexible organisation wide methodology which measure levels of engagement and creates tailored strategic and tactical approaches to increase people's engagement at individual, team and organisational levels to deliver corporate objectives and direction.
All organisations can benefit from the development of people engagement but many have not developed an effective approach to mobilising and engaging their people. Our methodology enables you to build a strategy in which people engagement is the means to achieve superior performance. It provides approaches to measure levels of engagement, develop improvement capabilities and coach managers and leaders to align their team's efforts to deliver success.
When to use it
- When you want to release your people's discretionary effort
- When you want to better align your people's energies to achieving your organisational objectives
- Engaged people give up to 35% more discretionary effort then disengaged people
- Companies with high levels of employee engagement achieve 5% higher operating income than those with low levels of engagement
- Engaged people deliver higher levels of customer service
- Engaged people are more loyal and more effective advocates
How TQMI can help
We can design a people measurement process for you to measure people engagement (not just their satisfaction) or we can incorporate discrete question sections into your existing survey.
We can help you analyse the responses and design appropriate activities to address the issues identified, including strategic improvement approaches and development of the management and leadership skills needed to support an engagement culture.